Sunday, December 11, 2011

Xmen First Class

Let me start by saying Xmen First Class is first in its class. Xmen first class is suppose to be a prequel to the orginal movies. First Class shows us the younger days of Professor X and Magneto as well as others. This story revolves around the Cuban Missile crisis. The plot is pretty well written. I enjoyed traveling to the different locations in the film and I felt like it all fit nicely. The scenes are great and one that really sticks out in my mind is the Argentinean bar with the former Nazis and Magneto. I really enjoyed following the story. The acting is great as well. I loved both performances by James McAvoy and Michael Fassbender who play Professor X and Magneto. I could really feel the anger from Magneto. Even the child actors at the beginning of the movie did a great job. The spoken Dialogue was ok. No bad lines come to mind and i felt the spoken lines did a great job of portraying the emotions of each character. Overall this is a great movie. If your looking for a good film with some top of the line action this movie is for you.
Plot- 10
Acting-9.5
Dialogue- 9
Overall- 9.5

No comments:

Post a Comment