Thursday, December 15, 2011

Aliens vs. Predators

I have been watching alot of aliens recently. I bought the quadrilogy which in my opinion is a great buy. So when I saw my roommate had this movie I had to watch it. Basically this film is about a group of scientists who discover a hot spot in Antarctica and decide to check it out. When they reach this hot spot it turns out to be a temple. Where an alien queen lives. Basically Predators show up also and this group of scientists now have to fight there way out.
I didn't mind the plot too much. I felt as if everything was already used and I didn't like the fact that the (spolier) Predators joined up with the human at the end. It felt so unneeded. The plot overall wasnt that good, but the effects were pretty well done.
The characters themselves weren't very well done. None of the characters I really cared if they made it out. The acting was quite dull and nobody's performance really stood out.
The dialogue was alright I wouldn't say it was bad, but I wouldn't say its good.
This is a very average movie. If you have nothing else to watch and maybe want to see a couple well done effects action scenes watch this movie, but other then that I would pass on this movie.
Plot- 5
Acting-6
Dialogue- 6
Overall-6

No comments:

Post a Comment