Sunday, November 27, 2011

Introduction and how the ratings will work.

Hello everyone,
   I decided to make a blog about movie reviews. I own a ton of movies and I love watching movies. I then thought about starting to review movies. I will try to review one or two movies each week. I will review movies I own currently which is around 300. I will also review a movie right away if I see it for the first time at the movie theater or on home media. I will also once in a while review a video game, but I am mostly reviewing movies.
   Now with my rating system it will be out of ten with a twenty point system ex.(8.0,8.5,9.0). For movies and games I will have categories which I rate them. For movies it will be Plot, Acting, Dialogue, and overall. For video games I will use the categories Graphics, Audio, Story, Controls, and Overall. Another side not I will put up how I viewed the movie, and basic information about the game or movie.
   If you have any questions feel free to ask and thanks again for reading my blog! I hope you have as much fun reading my review as I do writing them!

No comments:

Post a Comment